Leveraging Gamification to Educate, Entertain and Engage
Got game? Are you looking to improve the engagement level of your audience in every communication platform from presentations to social media? This session will explore how you keep your audience’s attention in this virtually-changing world. It’s time to get creative and introduce some games to your presentations and social media posts and enhance the engagement factor in your content. Gamification can help keep your audience engaged and entertained so that you can share your educational message in an exciting and fun way! Registered dietitian nutritionists can get gamified and do more than just nutrition; they can add creativity, collaboration and play to unite a diversity of audiences.
- Define effective strategies to leverage gamification in various communication platforms to enhance educational content.
- Explore and develop a social media game plan to create engaging and captivating content.
- Implement improvisational methods for organizing ideas, creating effective messages, and team building.
- 2.1.4 Uses a variety of media to deliver information.
- 5.2.2 Leads or participates on teams to design electronic programs, applications or systems to support nutrition and dietetic deliverables.
- 9.3.5 Uses a variety of strategies to deliver education.
Becky Dorner & Associates, Inc.